For real estate agents, their website is the central hub of their online marketing. All marketing efforts, whether online or offline lead back to the main website. This central website must be capable of handling all marketing activities, including IDX integration, lead generation and branding.
There are plenty of options for finding a real estate website, with different features, and pricing. The right solution includes the following features to meet your needs.
“Must Have Features” for real estate website:
- Website Ownership
- Website Evolution
- Features and integration
- Inbound marketing: SEO and blogging
- Beautiful, responsive designs
- Cost Effective Real Estate Website solution
1. Website Ownership
“Vendor lock in” is the biggest drawback to real estate web design firms such as Profile Your City, Real Estate Webmasters, Placester, Refindly and MarketLeader. The backend features of these sites are well-suited to the needs of the industry, but the problem is vendor lock in. Although you own the domain name, the website is not “really” yours because you do not have complete control.
I don’t think any smart real estate professional should be locked out of their most important marketing tool.
- You should have 100 percent ownership of the website, the content and the design
- You should have unfettered access to the entire site, without restriction
- You should not be boxed into a limited set of standard features
- Your site should be flexible and powerful enough to keep up with the ever-changing trends of digital marketing
- No other person or company should have decision-making power over your site
2. Website Evolution
You need a website that will not only grow and change with you, but will also have longevity.
- WordPress powers 25 percent of all websites; it’s safe to say it will not become obsolete or fall behind technologically anytime soon
- WordPress is also the platform of choice for sites such as CNN, The New York Times and UPS; it can grow to be as big as you need it to be
- WordPress is meant for use by both individuals and teams; it will be ready for that freelance writer from another state or the intern you plan to hire
3. Features and integration
Real estate websites need solutions that automate your tasks for online marketing. However, these features, also make the sites more “locked in”, which can become a problem for real estate professionals looking to innovate with the latest marketing strategies and technology.
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. WordPress is easy-to-use, quite powerful, and flexible. Creating a website, and maintaining a website, is a science and art that has quickly evolved. Our dedicated experts can help you quickly and easily create a stylish and effective website with WordPress blogging software. Our sophisticated WordPress IDX plugin is packed with tools to get the ultimate results and a competitive edge.
Must have WordPress website features
- Property search is accomplished with IDX integration
- Lead capture is where WordPress shines
Capabilities via WordPress plugins
- Landing page templates
- Lead capture boxes, pop-ups and slide-ins
- Integrations with contact relationship management (CRMs), marketing automation, advertising, etc.
- Blog and social media scheduling
- Website traffic analytics (that are easy to use)
- Social sharing buttons and social follow buttons
- Simplified on-page SEO
- Caching plugin for improving for site speed
4. Blogging and Search Engine Optimization
Every real estate professional needs traffic to their website. WordPress sites are search-engine friendly and easy to create content with, including blog posts, community pages, landing pages and resource pages.
- WordPress comes with a beautiful stupid-simple blog that matches your website branding
- WordPress is a content management system (CMS), which makes creating beautiful content as easy as typing in a Word document
- Google’s own Matt Cutts has said WordPress is a fantastic choice for SEO
- WordPress automatically handles basic SEO without the user having to consider it
- More advanced issues are easily handled with plugins
- WordPress is easier to optimize and likely cheaper to optimize if you hire an SEO firm
5. Beautiful, responsive designs
Branding is crucial to successful real estate professional. Your website needs to be designed beautifully, easy to navigate and look great on mobile devices.
Realty Web Syndicate can build a website to provide an optimal viewing experience, easier reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices. We can create webpages that appear consistent across various digital mediums, from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones.
Realty Web Syndicate websites appear consistent across various digital mediums, from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones. Each website is tailored to deliver the best possible experience for every type of home buyer — whether they’re at work on a desktop, at home on a tablet, or on the go on their phone. This comprehensive reach is backed by the most powerful and intuitive editing and analytics tools in the real estate industry. With our intuitive software you’ll instantly see how your sites are performing, and be able to add, edit, and adjust pages on the fly. This combination of reach, power, and ease-of-use sells more homes than any other website solution.
WordPress sites are perfect for individual agents, teams and large brokerages.
Real estate professionals that want to stay on the cutting edge of digital marketing and are always ready to adapt to the ever-changing marketing landscape will enjoy the power and flexibility of WordPress the most.
With Realty Web Syndicate you can create a full featured, user friendly real estate website that will generate leads. Our websites are powerful, attractive and help you stand out from the competition. Our fully optimized WordPress website delivers results with search engines like Google and Bing.
6. Cost Effective Real Estate Website solution
Website Features Include:
- Own your website. No obligation. No vendor lock-in.
- Built using WordPress, the most popular website software on the web.
- IDX Integration with Advanced MLS Search.
- Search listings with Google Maps.
- Integrated Lead Capture system.
- Multiple image Photo Slideshow for properties.
- Mobile Responsive Design for Phones and Tablets.
- Optimized for search engines to deliver more traffic!