We have assembled this brief guide for WordPress Beginners. WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. WordPress is easy-to-use, quite powerful, and flexible. Creating a website, and maintaining a website, is a science and art that has quickly evolved. Our sophisticated WordPress IDX plugin is packed with tools to get the ultimate results and a competitive edge.
Please follow these required steps to begin using WordPress:
- Get and configure a web hosting. RWS provides WordPress hosting services.
- Install latest version of wordpress on web hosting. RWS provides WordPress installation services.
- Install our theme or use your own WordPress theme.
- Check out the set up guide and the video guides if you decide to change your WordPress content :
- Theme settings
- Customizer options
- Widgets setup
If you are new to WordPress and this is your first site using this platform it is a good idea to learn WordPress prior to working with the theme.
Our dedicated experts can help you quickly and easily create a stylish and effective website with WordPress blogging software.
Here are a few of the best resources for beginners.
- WordPress Codex – the very first resource for you to try out. This is the official reference by the Core WP team with lots of detailed instructions on basic and advanced questions.
- WP101 – Video tutorials for beginners, lots of free resources (and paid as well) for you to learn the WordPress language in a quick and entertaining way.
- Envato’s WP guides – since we are selling exclusively on ThemeForest, we are confident that Envato’s team shares the knowledge in a great manner. Be sure you check this link during your first steps.
- WPCandy – Extremely popular and powerful resource for newbies and experts – tutorials, videos, podcast and news – anything you might need to know for WordPress.WPBeginner – needless to say, web resource for WordPress beginners.