Display real estate IDX broker listings on Realtor websites and mobile devices with Internet Data Exchange, or IDX, is a service that allows access to listing data provided by the MLS Boards. The IDX encompasses the policies, rules, and software that allow listings from the MLS database to be displayed publicly.
Most real estate agents and brokers use IDX to simply display MLS listings or home search tools on their website, but as home buyers have become more Internet-savvy, IDX has evolved to encompass more. Agents today have the option to use basic home search tools provided by their MLS, or build more advanced IDX solutions; usually with the help of an IDX vendor.
MLS Organizations offer basic IDX access as a benefit to their members and property searching soon became a vital part of any real estate website. MLS Fees are passed on directly to the agent/broker, and surcharges are what RWS will fairly charge its customers to cover data costs assessed by the MLS.
Broker IDX and Agent IDX Solutions:
- Built for WordPress, the most popular website software on the web
- IDX Integration with advanced property listing search
- Google Maps Integration for property listing search results
- Visitor registration prompt for capturing prospect information
- Contact Relationship Management tools integrated into WordPress
- Autoresponder for automatically replying to inquiries from site
- Multiple image Photo Slideshow for properties
- Mobile Responsive Design for Phones and Tablets
- Prospect Tools including Saved Search, Favorite Listings, and Email Alerts
- WordPress update feature ensures the most up-to-date version of the plugin
- Optimized for search engines to deliver more traffic